Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Nightmare on Hyrule Field Part 1: Get On With It!


Johnel: Hello and welcome to the firth part of my riff on My Inner Life. Guess what the opening author’s note is so long and so bad I’m actually just riffing on that today because the story can wait.

Also many may not be aware but the pocket dimension this exists in lets me contact the characters for insights on the material so I was able to grab the one the only Link to help me with this. The main issue of course is that as a mute he has to use pictures but it should be fine.
Link:



Author’s notes: Hello. Thanks for choosing to read my story. As you might know I have become a major Zelda fan in the last year.

Johnel: I now want to punch whoever put a controller in your hand.

 Ever since I played OoT I have grown a fond interest in Link. I started to notice that after I got really into it, I found that I have a strange gift. A gift to Lucid Dream.

Johnel: Really that is something people can be trained to do but you are treating it like some sort of super power.

 I started having dreams about Hyrule, and about Link. In a Lucid Dream you can control your dreams. The dreams became very real, kinda like a second life, and almost every night I would have another. Starting from where the last left off. Even to this day I still have them. I find that they help me get through life.

Link:

I know this may sound queer, but for me the dreams sure help me out. I have shared this story with many other people and so far all has liked it.

Johnel: Who! No I’m serious here who in their right mind told her this was a good story? Wait no she most likely held a knife to their throat so the praise was false for that is the only believable outcome.

 Now as you read this it is told from my perspective or first person view.

You will find that it is very detailed since I remember it all very clearly to this day. The story takes place after OoT.

Johnel: Well she more repeats herself and adds unwanted information but sure let’s go with that.

 Nothing after that ever happens. No Majora's Mask. No LttP, or even Oracle of Ages and Seasons. And there is no love relation between Link and Zelda, Link and Ruto, Link and Malon or Link and Saria.

Johnel: Because who the fuck needs connection to cannon?

Because of my feelings about Link,

Link:

 the person that he gets involved with in this story is myself or actually is my persona. A persona is for those of you who need to know, a representation of ones personality, or in dictionary terms is, (Persona) n. In biology, same as person. So for all you future readers, this story is based on Jenna, a char that is a representation of my personality.

Johnel: No she is a self-insert Mary Sue no matter what you steal from your High School English text book to make yourself sound smart.

But if you think this might be too queer then you shouldn't read this. THIS IS NOT THE TYPE OF STORY FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DISLIKE, OR CANNOT HANDLE SUCH MATERAL AS THE CONTEXT OF THIS STORY. But if you seriously believe you can handle the content of this story, then read on. If your squeamish about sex, then you should not read this, since this story is a REAL LEMON and there is a lot of that, heavily detailed. (Between Link and I that is) Especially during the bonding ceremony. There is also some blood content and strong adult language. So if that’s too much then you should turn back now.

Johnel: By the way we’ve read ahead and trust me the bonding ceremony is going to be bad really really bad.

Now I have not finished it as of yet. I have to catch up, since the last dream I had was just after Link and I had the blessing ceremony for our twins.(Our 3rd and 4th kids)

Johnel: My god four kids really?!

 Right now there is about 100-150 pgs worth. I'm expecting it to reach at least 300-350 probably even more. I will try to up date as often as possible. I hope that some of you like this. I do not mind sharing it. But please understand that this is very PRECIOUS to me, as well as Link.

Link:

 So like I said, if the content of this story sounds, too queer to you, TURN BACK NOW! But to all who wish to continue, happy reading. Thanks,

~*~ Link’s Queen ~*~

Johnel: Trust me the reading will not be happy. Also stop using the word queer I don’t care if it used to mean something different you have to move on with how language changes.

Rated R for strong adult language, sex, violence and blood content.

AGAIN AS A FINAL WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS HEAVY SEX, ABULT LANGUAGE AND TALKS ABOUT MY PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH LINK.

Link:

Johnel: Why do you keep repeating that single image?

Link:

Johnel: Fair enough. Wait do you even undesrstand what the author means by that?

Link: .....

Johnel: We need to talk once this is over.

 THIS STORY IS BASED ON DREAMS, DREAMS ABOUT MY LIFE WITH HIM. IF YOU FIND THE CONTENT OF THIS STORY TO BE OFFENSEVE, QUEER, OR PLAIN OUT OFF THE WALL, THEN DO NOT READ ON!!!!!!!

Johnel: Sorry but for the will of comedy I must go on.

 I HAVE GOTTEN WAY TO MANY FLAMES ABOUT THE CONTENT OF THIS STORY WHEN I HAVE PLACED SEVERAL WARNINGS!!!!

Johnel: Have you maybe thought it was the quality of your story and not the content?

 I WILL NOT ACCECPT ANY MORE FLAMES, RAMBLINGS, CUSSING OR EXCESSIVE LASHING OUT ABOUT THE CHAR JENNA, OR REVIEWS ABOUT THE CONTENT OF THIS STORY, EXCESSIVE LASHING OUT, VICIOUS ATTACKS AGAINST MY PERSONALITY, OR NON-MATURE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM!!!

Johnel: Now we could be mature about this and act accordingly but you are whining like an entitled child so fuck that.

Link:

 ANY REVIEWS SUBMITTED THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE ABOUVE GUIDLINES, WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY! THESE WARNINGS ARE NOT THERE TO LOOK PRETTY, THE AUTHORS PLACE WARNINGS FOR A REASON!!!

Johnel: Yes to be so annoying and bad they get their own part.

 IT IS TO TELL YOU WHAT THE CONTENT OF THE STORY IS SO THAT IF THE READER FINDS THE CONTENT OF THE STORY OFFENSIVE, THEY WILL NOT READ ON!!! MANY AUTHORS HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT UNWANTED, EXCESSIVE, VIOLENT AND JUST PLAIN NASTY REVIEWS THAT HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED BY READERS ABOUT THEIR STORIES, CAUSING FANFICTION TO GRANT AUTHORS THE ABILITY TO DELETE UNWANTED REVIEWS AND BLOCK CERTAIN READERS!!

Johnel: Okay I found this on an archive but it would make sense that this originated on that site.

 I WILL SAY THIS FOR MYSELF AND FOR ALL AUTHORS ON FANFICTION.

Link:

 NO AUTHOR TWISTS YOUR ARM OR HOLDS YOU AT GUN POINT OR FORCES YOU IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM TO READ THEIR STORIES!! ALL READERS HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO READ A CERTAIN STORY!!! IT IS YOUR RESOPONSIBILITY TO READ THE WARNINGS AND DECIDE FOR YOUSELF IF THE CONTENT OF THE STORY IS OFFENSIVE TO YOU, AND TO MAKE THE CHOICE TO READ ON OR NOT!!!

Johnel: Exclamation Points Away!

 AND IT ALSO IS THE READERS RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY ON HOW THEY HANDLE THENSELVES WHEN LEAVING A REVIEW FOR AN AUTHOR!! LEAVING A REVIEW THAT IS VIOLENT IN NATURE ONLY MAKES YOU THE READER LOOK BAD, AND IS VERY IMMATURE.

Johnel: Look who’s talking.

Link:

 IF  ALL US HERE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ADULTS, WELL THEN, LETS CONDUCTIVE OURSELVES LIKE ADULTS AND NOT LIKE LITTLE KIDS!

Johnel: Well a lot of fan fiction writers are under 18, lots of readers will most likely be under 18, and the guy sitting next to me missed out on seven years of social development so you aren’t going to be getting your way here.

 I ONLY EXPECT THE VIOLENT LASHING OUT AND VICIOUS ATTACKS TO COME FROM TEENANGERS, NOT ADULTS! IF YOU PEOPLE REALLY ARE ADULTS THAT ARE CONDUCTING YOURSELVES IN THE MANORS I DECRIBED ABOVE, YOU PEOPLE REALLY ARE SCARING ME!

Johnel: Have you read your own story for I don’t think you should be the one who is afraid.

IT’S A DAMN SHAME TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE ADULTS OUT THERE WHO CANNOT CONDUCTIVE THEMSELVES IN THE SIMPLEST MANORS THEIR PARENTS HAVE TAUGHT THEM!

Link:

ALSO LEAVING MALICIOUS REVIEWS IS ALSO A SIGN OF LOW SELF-ESTEEM.

Link:

Johnel: Agreed my green wearing acquaintance that was just plain old bullshit.

 IF ALL YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW DO IS ATTACK SOMEONE VICIOUSLY, IT’S A SIGN OF SELFISHNESS AND NO RESPECT FOR ONES-SELF!

Johnel: Your character.. no you are one of the most selfish people here with how the story pans out.

 I SUGGEST TO ALL READERS WHO ARE THINKING ABOUT LEAVING A MALICIOUS REVIEW FOR ME, PLEASE GET A HOBBY AND LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR ANGER,

Johnel: This is my hobby.

 BECAUSE YOUR ONLY HURTING YOURSELF, NOT ME! ALSO LEAVING A NASTY REVIEW ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID, NOT ME!

Johnel: Sure and this all caps lock rant doesn’t make you look stupid.

I FIND IT VERY RIDICULOUS THAT I HAD TO LEAVE A WARNING THIS LONG, BUT IT IS BECAUSE OF THE VERY IMMATURE READERS THAT HAVE SUBMITTED NASTY CHILDISH REVIEWS!

Link:

AGAIN, PLEASE READ THE ABOVE CONTEXT BEFORE READING ON!!!!

Furthermore, I have realized that this story needs some heavy grammar corrections, and that the plot needs some work.

Johnel: No it just needs to have never been written.

Also under the advisement of my friend who had just recently completed two literature classes

Johnel: That either you locked in your basement or doesn’t exist.

, has stated the reasons why people had classified Jenna as a “Mary Sue” char and labeled her as “flat”. She has come to the conclusion that most people do not know or understand Jenna’s history, so she has advised me to create an origin story to explain about her history before she met Link.

Johnel: Lack of origin isn’t the problem. Hell I’m pretty sure more backstory has even hurt characters at times.

Link:

Johnel: Case in point.

 That way she will become more rounded and give people a reason to care about her. It was never in my intentions to create Jenna as a “Mary Sue” char or to make her conceited, because I’m not really like that.

Johnel: You are most likely inexperienced with sexuality and overly obsessive without the ability to form real world connections.

Jenna is a persona char, one that resembles my personality while this story is being told from her perspective. This story is not something that I pulled out of my head like my drawings, it came from my dreams.

Johnel: I’m really glad I haven’t found any of this fan art yet.

So I understand that revising this story is going to be hard work and will take time. Since this story is being told in the exact, or close to exact order it happened in the dreams, changing how fast Link and Jenna marry isn’t going to be easy. Even changing how fast they have sex and revising the Lemon parts also won’t be so easy to do. But I’m currently in the process of revising this story, also I have received a college grammar book from my friend and I will be investing in a Beta-Reader.

Johnel: Guess what it still sucks.

 I’m also considering taking to literature classes at JC to help boost my writing skills. But now I say this, if you people, the reviewers really have the intentions to help me, them please do it positively and like a mature adult.

Link:

 I’m telling you that it is a proven fact that negative motivation NEVER motivates someone to change. It never has and it never will. I’m pretty sure your parents have taught you that people only respond to positive motivation and not negative.

Johnel: Well no in fact fear can be a great motivator and that is negative. Look it would actually maybe be seen as more mature if you didn’t create huge rants about this sort of thing.

I’m not close-minded, I NEVER have been. I have always been open to other people’s thoughts and opinions, its when its done in an inappropriate manner that I turn my nose at it and look away. People have to understand that when you’re an adult, you need to conduct yourself like one and learn how to address other people like one. You cannot just act childish

Johnel: Of course we can it’s the internet.

 when you come across something that you DO NOT approve of, you’re only making yourself look bad and that can affect you later on in life. Acting childish and ranting and raving is something I’d expect a little kid would do when he doesn’t get his way.

Johnel: Really ranting and raving gets people jobs on the internet actually so maybe you should re consider.

 When an adult acts childish over stupid things, that’s looked down upon, and considered to be unhealthy.

Johnel: Writing sex scenes that constantly refer to tigers might also be seen as unhealthy.
 Also I’m cutting out the next eight lines because it is a repeat.

Also as a side note, I NEVER physically hurt ANYONE with this story. I got one reviewer that said. “Oh God please stop writing, your hurting everyone.” Now I want to know where I physically touched that person.

Johnel: Well if you throw up for long enough your throat will start to burn and that can be pretty painful.

Link:

Johnel: Just being honest man.

 I want to know how I’m twisting anyone’s arms to read this. I have never done anything of the sort in any way, shape or form and I DO NOT appreciate being accused of that! If you’re emotionally hurt over this, its your fault not mine. I’m sorry if it did, but I have placed several warnings describing the content of this story and if you know what it contains and you do not like this type of material, then why are you reading it?

Link:

Johnel: Indeed that is why I do this.

 I do not appreciate getting accused for other people’s actions. It is your choice as the reader to read the content of this story and it is not my fault if it upsets you when you knew from the gecko what it contained.

Link:

So please DO NOT flame me about it.

I also feel like a schoolteacher teaching a bunch of little kids.

Johnel: Don’t you dare consider yourself a teacher bitch!

Link:

Johnel: Sorry It's a touchy subject with me.

 And I find that this really wasn’t necessary and shouldn’t have had to come to this, but it is very hard when your reviewers have forgotten how to conduct themselves like adults.

Link:

If you honestly think that being malicious is a good thing and that you’re not wrong in doing so, well then your blinded by your own selfish pride. People with common sense learn how to take responsibility for themselves and are able to admit when their wrong. I have found that many of the reviewers that have left me malicious reviews honestly believe that its appropriate behavior for an adult. When it really is that they are too self-absorbed in themselves to admit their wrong. Again that results from selfish pride. One to scared to admit in front of others that they just might be wrong.

Johnel: She is really defensive about all this.

 Also, how can any of you hold any right to call Jenna conceited when in reality, your contradicting yourself by being conceited as well?

Link:

 Being conceited is again selfish pride and being self-absorbed. And yes, it is and always will be a fact that most of the reviewers have been conceited and very contradictive. Please DO NOT leave me a review that only contradicts what you are trying to preach. You should in reality, take your own advice.

Link:

Again I find it very ridiculous that this had to be as long as it is,

Johnel: Well it isn’t my fault you repeated yourself about eleven times with me cutting paragraphs out.

 but it is due to the fact that people not conducting themselves appropriately. Also if I do receive any more malicious reviews, with screaming, spitting nails or ranting and raving over this story because you do not like it then are to self-absorbed to admit that acting like that is wrong, well then you have proven my point! All of this is very self-explanatory!

Link:

Now PLEASE DO NOT READ ON if you DO NOT plan on leaving me a review appropriately!

Johnel: Well no I’m going to anyways. So um yeah next time we will actually get to a chapter of the fic.

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go explain some things to Link.

No comments: