Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Rules of the Blog

This is a blog created for the riffing on and insulting of bad fanfiction. I will be pulling my material from a varitey of fandoms so don't feel like I will only look at a certain fandoms dregs of writing. Also I'm willing to take requests so if you have links to any bad fanfiction you want riffed on just send them over and I may use them in the blog. Also Fanfiction may involve adult situations, material, and may be disturbing to some audiences you have been warned.

Now a quick rundown on the format for a standered riff.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Horrible Fanfiction chunks posted as normal.


Riffer: (be it myself, character created by me, IC character, other blogger/person I know, ect.)



Pointless bit I may summarize and cut out.

..........................................................................................................................................................................


So if that has intrested you please take a look at future projects I will be doing and enjoy. All requests  can be sent to me via the email on my profile please include a username so I may properly give you credit on finding any requested works and remember.


No comments: